ISNetworld® | Avetta | CQ Network | Complyworks | Browz
Safety registry requirements will change from time to time. Keep your grades high with our Safety Registry Annual Maintenance Program.
Get safety program approved. Stay safety program approved. We will:
- Ensure your ISNetworld® MSQ stays at 100% completion.
- Review your stats, based on CAPP reporting guidelines, to ensure proper reporting (no double reporting).
- Review your Safety Database Registry account(s) whenever an email (action from an Owner Client) has been sent. We deal with the daily “To Do” lists that are emailed to you.
- We deal with the insurance agent directly. This ensures that they have the terms prior to issuing the certificate and granting permission for the insurance agent to upload directly to ISNetworld®. We will upload directly to, Browz, Comply Works, CQ Network and Avetta because those registries do not have the agent/broker tool.
- When new Owner Client requirements are brought onto a registry we will immediately upload insurance and answer any questions required. If additional programs are required a quote will be sent to our client. We require approvals of quotes before the work is completed (credit cards are not automatically charged).
- For the maintenance fee there is no limit on the number of additional owner clients that you attached with in the registry and are covered with our maintenance plan.
- Upload WCB clearance and rate sheets, as required.
- Quarterly Maintenance Emails; we send these to you as a reminder of the information required within the registries.
We Maintain Your Safety Registry Account. You save time. You stay approved.
LET’S GET STARTED!
Contact Our Safety Professionals
Workforce Compliance Safety provides outstanding support & service. Prompt & professional – highly recommended!
Dash Fueling Services Ltd.
Choose Workforce Compliance Safety and Receive These Added Benefits
- Professional (CRSP) Safety Consultants always available to answer your questions about the registries, COR/SECOR, or general Occupational Health and Safety questions.
- We have offices in Alberta and BC.
- We are very knowledgeable about Canadian legislation.
- Will assist with American RAVS, OSHA laws, and legislation.
Over the past year we have seen many new requirements brought on by the Owner Clients you are working for. Safety is an ever changing aspect of doing business and we are happy to help you manage it. Your Annual Maintenance Contract with Workforce will enable you to have experienced and trained Safety Professionals available whenever you have a question.
We will send a quote anytime a new program requirement arises, it will always be your choice whether you would like to meet the Owner Clients requirements.