Be Proactive With Safety on the Construction Site
Construction prime contractors, home builders, developers, cities, towns, and municipalities are all making safety a top priority in the construction industry.
The development of a construction safety manual ensures workers on the job site have written policies, practices, and procedures to follow.
- Our construction safety consultants assist contractors to determine Federal or Provincial construction safety requirements.
- A construction-specific safety program and COR/SECOR safety manual certification is becoming a standard qualification to work.
We can help you with the following construction safety expectations:
- ACSA Compliant Safety Program
- Practices to Address Equipment Hazards:
· Arc Welders
· Grinders, etc
- Training Matrix and Policy
- Incident Investigation Methodology
- Hazard Identification
- Safety Meeting Policy
Our construction-specific safety programs meet all requirements for the Canadian provinces and territories, including:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Northwest Territories
- Prince Edward Island (PEI)
LET’S GET STARTED!
Our CRSP certified safety professionals will help with your construction needs here in Canada.
Contact Us Today.
Learn About Our “OneProgram” Advantage
Get Our “Orientation Guidebooks”, Based on your Safety Manual