ComplyWorks Contractor Safety Compliance
We specialize in assisting contractors with the ComplyWorks safety registry.
Our solutions include:
- Completing the questionnaire.
- Assist contractors with orientation codes required to go on-site.
- Uploading required documents including insurance, WCB clearance and rate sheets, COR/SECOR safety manual document and more.
- Ensuring that your profile is complete and properly represents your company’s safety compliance status.
- Transferring information from any other registries (Browz, CQ Network, ISNetworld®) into ComplyWorks–saving you valuable time while maintaining consistency throughout the databases.
- Maintaining your ComplyWorks account, as required.
- Assisting your company to connect with new Owner Clients within ComplyWorks, as required.
- Upon publishing your information, owner clients will be able to read your company subscription details to be considered for new work projects.
We Guarantee To Meet Your ComplyWorks Compliance Needs.
LET’S GET STARTED!
Contact Our Safety Professionals Today
Workforce Compliance Safety provides outstanding support & service. Prompt & professional – highly recommended!
Dash Fueling Services, Ltd.
DID YOU KNOW?
Owner clients continually work to refine their contractor management systems in order to reduce their risk in worksite management. These safety initiatives are evolving. What was once a direct initiative to reduce risk and protect workers on a dangerous jobsite has now evolved to address all aspects of safety across an organization. As new ComplyWorks requirements are released we inform you of all the changes; our policies are written to meet these new compliance requirements.
Ensuring that your account is current, complete, and in compliance may be the best marketing tool you have.
Complyworks offers a number of events and webinars throughout the year in Canada and the United States. The events are listed on their website and they cover a number of topics, including training for contractors, WHIMIS 2015 change updates, and information on topical subjects that may be affecting your workplace. You can refer to the calendar here.