- We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
- At the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party, or use your email address for unsolicited mail.
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our web site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our web site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.