Our gas detection online training courses increase the awareness of hazards and ensures workers have the knowledge to conduct tasks safely.
A well-trained group of workers reduces the likelihood of workplace injuries, occupational diseases, and fatalities. A training certificate that can be downloaded or printed will be provided for each successfully completed course. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Ask us to help find a course.
Many industries have atmospheric hazards that can have deadly consequences if you are uninformed and unprotected. This online Gas Detection and Nitrogen Awareness course will teach you how dangerous hazardous atmospheres can be, why incidents happen, and the importance of testing, plans, and proper training.
This online Gas Detection and Nitrogen Awareness course covers the following topics:
- The hazards and characteristics of gases and vapours
- The properties, uses, and dangers of nitrogen
- The difference between gas testing, monitoring, and detection
- Reasons and conditions for testing hazardous atmospheres
- Factors when choosing gas testing equipment
- The proper use of handheld mechanical testers
- The general operation and care of electronic sensors
- Types of electronic monitors
- Zeroing, bump testing, and calibrating electronic monitors
- Proper use and care of personal monitors
Certificate of Completion:
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing. Please note that, in some jurisdictions, additional practical evaluation on equipment may be required to ensure regulatory compliance.
Approximately 75 minutes
You must receive a mark of 80% on each chapter in order to pass this course. Each chapter can be repeated as many times as needed in efforts to achieve the pass mark.
Educate Your Workers
Interested in building a multiple course bundle for your team? Contact us today to keep your workers up-to-date with safety courses.