Safety Manuals for the Canadian Workplace
Having a COR/SECOR Safety Manual is a good business practice and may be a requirement to conduct business.
Workforce Compliance Safety enables you to meet these expectations.
Our Custom Safety Manual Services Include:
- COR (Certificate of Recognition) Safety Manual Development
- SECOR (Small Employer Certificate of Recognition) Safety Manual Development
- ISNetworld® Safety Manual Requirements
- Company-specific Health & Safety Manual Development
- Best Practices Safety Manual Development
- Updating Existing Manuals
- Custom Manuals (Transportation, Landscaping, Construction, Oil & Gas, Forestry, Manufacturing, Agriculture)
- CRSP certified services for the creation and maintenance of workplace safety programs in Canada
LET’S GET STARTED!
Our safety professionals will help with your safety manual needs here in Canada.
Contact Us Today.
Workforce Compliance Safety Ltd. have been an amazing resource for us. Creating our safety manual has been worth a small fortune to our company, as it has allowed us to qualify for a number of contracts with some major players in the oilfield.
WTS Logistics, Inc.
Introducing “OneProgram” – Workforce Compliance Safety has developed the “OneProgram” system to ensure all your COR/SECOR requirements & safety registry compliance requirements (ISNetworld®, Avetta, ComplyWorks, CQ Network) are included in a SINGLE document. Learn More.
“Orientation Styled” Safety Manuals – Workforce Compliance Safety offers glove box-sized “Orientation Styled” guidebooks based on your company’s health and safety manual. Comes with a hard hat sticker and training card. This is a great tool for orientating new workers and subcontractors! Your clients will see immediately who has completed your company in-house orientation. Learn More.
Health and Safety Manual Partner Certification
We assist Canadian Contractors with the following Certifying Partners:
- Energy Safety Canada (Enform)
- BC Construction Safety Alliance (BCCSA)
- Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA)
- Alberta Association for Safety Partnerships (AASP)
- Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association (SCSA)
- Heavy Construction Safety Association (HCSAS)
Specific Health and Safety Manual Development Options Include
- Transportation Safety Manuals
- Job Hazard Assessment Packages
- Environmental Management Manuals
Job Hazard Assessment Package: This is designed for companies wanting to obtain SECOR or COR. Our workplace safety consultants will assist with your Job Inventory, Task Lists, and JHA’s. We review completed JHA’s to ensure you are on the correct path to obtain your SECOR/COR.
Supply Forms and Policies:
- Safe Work Practices
- Safe Work Procedures
- Job Hazard Analysis (Critical Task Analysis)
- Transportation Safety Manuals
- Inspection Sheets
- Tool Box Forms
- Orientation Policy
- Creation and Implementation of a Safety Policy
- Alcohol and Drug Policy (meets the Enform IRP requirements)
- Enforcement and Discipline Policy
- Cellular Phones Policy
- Drinking Water Policy
- Driving Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Fatigue Management Program
- Firearms Policy
- Initial Spill Response Policy
- Journey Management Policy
- Load Securement Policy
- Management of Change (MOC) Policy
- Modified/Return to Work Program
- Purchasing Policy
- Right to Refuse Dangerous Work Policy
- Subcontractor Management Program
- Waste Management Policy
- Aboriginal Policy
- ATV Policy
In addition to safety manual development we can research any other workplace safety programs that may be pertinent to your company. Contact us today.