Safety Manual Solutions
Safety manuals are a company asset and may be a requirement to conduct business within:
- Forestry / Mining
- Oil & Gas
- and many more industries
Our Safety Manual Services Include:
- COR (Certificate of Recognition)
- SECOR (Small Employer Certificate of Recognition)
- MECOR (Medium Employer Certificate of Recognition)
- Company-specific Health & Safety Manual Development
- Best Practices Safety Manual Development
- Updating Existing Safety Manuals
- Safety Manual Requirements for ISNetworld®
- Individual Programs Including Best Practices
- Professional Services for the Creation and Maintenance of Workplace Safety Programs
- Safety Policies Tailored to Address Your Workplace Hazards
LET’S GET STARTED!
Our safety professionals will help with your safety manual needs.
Contact Us Today
Workforce Compliance Safety Ltd. have been an amazing resource for us. Creating our safety manual has been worth a small fortune to our company, as it has allowed us to qualify for a number of contracts with some major players in the oilfield.
WTS Logistics, Inc.
Introducing OneProgram™ – Workforce Compliance Safety has developed the OneProgram™ system to ensure all your COR/SECOR requirements & safety registry compliance requirements (ISNetworld®, Avetta, Browz, ComplyWorks, CQ Network) are included in a SINGLE document. Learn More.
“Orientation Styled” Safety Manuals – Workforce Compliance Safety offers glove box-sized “Orientation Styled” guidebooks based on your company’s health and safety manual. Comes with a hard hat sticker and training card. This is a great tool for orientating new workers and subcontractors! Your clients will see immediately who has completed your company in-house orientation. Learn More.
We assist Canadian Contractors with the following Certifying Partners:
- Energy Safety Canada (Enform)
- BC Construction Safety Alliance (BCCSA)
- Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA)
- Alberta Association for Safety Partnerships (AASP)
- Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association (SCSA)
- Heavy Construction Safety Association (HCSAS)
Specific Health and Safety Manual Development Options Include
- Transportation Safety Manuals
- Construction Safety Manuals
- Job Hazard Assessment Packages
- Environmental Management Manuals
Job Hazard Assessment Package: This is designed for companies wanting to obtain SECOR or COR. Our workplace safety consultants will assist with your Job Inventory, Task Lists, and JHA’s. We review completed JHA’s to ensure you are on the correct path to obtain your SECOR/COR.
Supply Forms and Policies:
- Safe Work Practices
- Safe Work Procedures
- Job Hazard Analysis (Critical Task Analysis)
- Transportation Safety Manuals
- Inspection Sheets
- Tool Box Forms
- Orientation Policy
- Creation and Implementation of a Safety Policy
- Alcohol and Drug Policy (meets the Enform IRP requirements)
- Enforcement and Discipline Policy
- Cellular Phones Policy
- Drinking Water Policy
- Driving Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Fatigue Management Program
- Firearms Policy
- Initial Spill Response Policy
- Journey Management Policy
- Load Securement Policy
- Management of Change (MOC) Policy
- Modified/Return to Work Program
- Purchasing Policy
- Right to Refuse Dangerous Work Policy
- Subcontractor Management Program
- Waste Management Policy
- Aboriginal Policy
- ATV Policy
In addition to the development of safety manuals we can research any other workplace safety programs that may be pertinent to your company. Contact us today.