Safety Manual Development for the Construction Industry
Construction prime contractors, home builders, developers, cities, towns, and municipalities are all making safety a top priority.
The development of a construction safety manual and safety programs ensures your workers have written policies, practices, and procedures to follow on the job site.
- Our construction safety consultants assist contractors to determine Federal, Provincial or State construction safety requirements.
- A construction-specific safety program and COR/SECOR safety manual certification is becoming a standard qualification to work.
Construction Health and Safety Services Include:
- ACSA Compliant Safety Programs
- Practices to Address Equipment Hazards:
· Arc Welders
· Grinders, etc
- Training Matrix and Policy
- Incident Investigation Methodology
- Hazard Identification
- Safety Meeting Policy
- Safety Toolbox Talks Forms
- Safety Manual Development (COR/SECOR)
LET’S GET STARTED!
Construction Safety Programs For Canadian Provinces and Territories, including:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Northwest Territories
- Prince Edward Island (PEI)
Construction Sites & EHS Software
The construction health and safety industry concerns a wide-range of topics and safety procedures. This type of work often involves contractors from many sub-industries working together on a project within one or many construction sites. There is a high level of safety risk in these work environments. Safety protocols are required to minimize incidents and injury, and include:
- Fall Prevention on Construction Sites
- Scaffolding Safety
- Trenching and Shoring
- Company & Sub-Contractor Safe Work Practices
Today’s construction sites are frequently assisted by EHS software tools that provide many benefits; field efficiencies and organization, data archiving, and improved safety cultures.
Go Digital with our Construction Site EHS Software: Visit WorkforceDocs