Effective Safety Manual Development for the Construction Industry
Construction prime contractors, home builders, developers, cities, towns, and municipalities are all making safety a top priority.
The development of a construction safety manual ensures your workers have written policies, practices, and procedures to follow.
- Our construction safety consultants assist contractors to determine Federal, Provincial or State construction safety requirements.
- A construction-specific safety program and COR/SECOR safety manual certification is becoming a standard qualification to work.
We can help you with the following construction safety expectations:
- ACSA Compliant Safety Program
- Practices to Address Equipment Hazards:
· Arc Welders
· Grinders, etc
- Training Matrix and Policy
- Incident Investigation Methodology
- Hazard Identification
- Safety Meeting Policy
Our construction-specific safety programs meet all requirements for the Canadian provinces and territories, including:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Northwest Territories
- Prince Edward Island (PEI)
LET’S GET STARTED!
Our CRSP certified safety professionals will help with your construction needs here in Canada.
Contact Us Today.
Learn About Our OneProgram™ Advantage
Get Our Orientation Guidebooks, Based on your Construction Safety Manual