Workplace safety is important. You know that implementing an effective safety program for your workplace is one of the best decisions a company can make — both for its workers and for its bottom line.
Read on for Workforce Compliance Safety’s top 10 reasons why workplace safety is important.
(An infographic is available at bottom of this page – please share!)
Workforce Compliance Safety Ltd. is a health & safety industry leader. Our safety specialists offer experience and knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety Legislation throughout the United States and Canada, including safety registry compliance & maintenance:
Safety Manual Development.
We are the best choice for contractors. Our expertise covers the areas of agriculture, construction, energy, forestry, manufacturing, mining and shipping.
If you need advice, please contact us. Our safety advisors are always willing to help.
1. SAFETY PROGRAMS CREATE PRODUCTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENTS
Properly managed safety programs show commitment to safety by the management in turn creating a great safety culture where everyone ‘wants’ to be safe.
2. ABSENTEEISM DROPS WHEN EFFECTIVE SAFETY PROGRAMS ARE INTRODUCED
Workers want to work in a safe environment; absenteeism drops when effective safety programs are introduced.
3. WORK PREMISES ARE KEPT TO HIGHER STANDARDS
Work premises are kept to higher standards for safety, cleanliness, and housekeeping
4. A SAFE WORK ENVIRONMENT PRODUCES HAPPIER EMPLOYEES
A safe work environment produces happier employees; everyone wants to go home safe each day.
5. EMPLOYEE INSURANCE CLAIMS DECREASE IN SAFE WORK ENVIRONMENTS
Worker Compensation insurance claims decrease, in turn lowering WCB Rates. This is a benefit to any company that has to pre-qualify to work; a lower rate gives you a better grade with your clients.
6. A COMPANY’S MOST VALUABLE ASSET IS PROTECTED — ITS PEOPLE
7. SAFETY PROGRAMS ENABLE A COMPANY TO WIN AND RETAIN BUSINESS CUSTOMERS
8. SAFETY PROGRAMS CREATE AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE SAFETY IMPROVEMENTS ARE CONSIDERED, ENCOURAGED AND IMPLEMENTED
In turn, workers feel like they are part of the safety solution.
9. SAFE WORK ENVIRONMENTS ENHANCE THE BRAND VALUE AND GOODWILL FOR A COMPANY
Enables a company to win and retain business customers. Clients want to work with companies that are safe (less downtime due to incidents).
10. SAFETY REDUCES BUSINESS COSTS AND DISRUPTION
Reducing business costs creates productive work environments.
SHARE OUR INFOGRAPHIC – 10 Reasons Why Workplace Safety Is Important
Add this infographic to your website by copying and pasting the following embed code:
10 Reasons Why Workplace Safety Is Important [Infographic] by the team at Workforce Compliance Safety, Ltd.