A training certificate that can be downloaded or printed will be provided for each successfully completed Train the Trainer course. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Ask us to help find a course.
Train the Trainer Certification
This online I-CAB-recognized Train the Trainer Certification gives guidance on how to teach workers in the workplace.
The course also provides knowledge and skills in the adult learning environment so the employees can competently apply the training that is provided.
This Train the Trainer Certification will be presented in 3 modules:
- Principles of Adult Learning
- Presentation and Facilitation Skills
- Technical Component for Effective Presentations
Do you want to train your workers using in-house knowledge and equipment? Learning how to teach adult learners is important to ensure your points come across in a way workers will retain and apply the training that is provided to create proficiency and competence.
This train the trainer certification goes over the principles of adult learning, presentation and communication skills and technical component for effective presentations.
This online Train the Trainer Certification course covers the following topics:
- The principles of adult learning
- The 3 main learning styles
- Tools for encouraging and maintaining a desire to learn
- Techniques for preparing for a presentation, overcoming nervousness, and delivering the training
- How to establish friendship, trust, and credibility with learners
- Techniques for effective communication
- Instructional methods and audio/visual aids
- Training evaluations
Certificate of Completion:
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
Approximately 1 hour
A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Each participant is allowed to repeat the course TWICE if the course pass mark has not been achieved on the first attempt.
Educate Your Workers
Interested in building a multiple course bundle for your team? Contact us today to keep your workers up-to-date with safety courses.