Assisting Contractors With Avetta Safety Program Requirements:
- Achieve and maintain compliance with Avetta safety program requirements.
- Receive customized Avetta documents professionally written and tailored to Canadian safety regulation requirements.
- Complete Avetta compliance with a purchased safety manual.
- Complete any safety manual audit gaps that your company has within Avetta.
- We monitor your Avetta account to ensure you always look your best to your clients.
- We will review your PQF questionnaire. This will help you understand where your gaps are and how to close those gaps.
- We will upload insurance documents and WCB rate-sheets
- We are Canadian-owned and operated, and understand the Canadian legislative requirements for your Avetta safety compliance approval.
- We have achieved Avetta compliance for many satisfied clients across Canada.
We Guarantee to Meet Your Avetta Compliance Needs Here in Canada.
LET’S GET STARTED!
Contact Our Safety Professionals
Safety Manuals & Avetta
To be approved with Avetta, companies often need a new safety manual or an update to their current safety manual. We can make this process easy for you! Workforce Compliance Safety can transfer information from any other registries (ISNetworld®, CQ Network, or ComplyWorks) into Avetta, saving you valuable time while ensuring consistency throughout the databases.
Monitoring Your Avetta Account
We will monitor your Avetta account to ensure you always look your best to your clients. As new Canadian Avetta requirements are released we inform you of all the changes, and ensure that you meet the new Avetta requirements.
Our safety compliance programs meet all Avetta requirements for:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Prince Edward Island (PEI)
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia